Welcome to Smith Land & Cattle Co.
We believe in a medium-sized Angus cow for profitability. Always keeping in mind the maternal traits we need for the next generation.We are located five miles East of Claremore Oklahoma just off highway 20. In the heart of cattle country. Rolling hills and big oak trees adorn our native pastures. Setting a picture perfect environment for our Angus cattle.
The bull pen opens on November 1, 2014 Check out the For Sale page for information and photographs of bulls for sale. Thank you to our repeat and new buyers that purchased heifers. We look forward to providing you with another top set of Angus bulls this fall. - Carol
- We utilize ultrasound in our herd of 300 mother cows and are a certified Brucellosis Free Herd, No. 701.
- Past President of the Oklahoma Angus Association.
- Past Vice President Oklahoma Angus Assoc.
- Served three years on the Oklahoma Angus Association Board.
- Delegate for Oklahoma National Meeting in 2007 - 2008.
- Ed is on the Board of Directors for the OQHRA
- Our repeat customers are our best advocate for our breeding program. Happy customers are repeat customers.
- Robbie Rulo, Ranch Manager.
- Contact us for information about our cattle program.
About Us and Our Angus Program